PAWZ AND RIBBON DO NOT USE. RIP OFF.
I used pawz a ribbon for 3 times in the past 3 years for personalized cupcake picture topper.The orders received were great so there was no need to call or do anything.
My latest order was in March2014. I placed the same order as before but icing toppings arrived mostly stuck to each other and they tasted completely off( bitter). The reason they were stuck to each other is because it was the first time they were sent all on one sheet as opposed to individually seperated by small plastic squares. To add to all that I took the cutting service which was terrible.
As soon as I received them, I sent an email saying that half of the icing toppers cannot be used as they are stuck together. I didn't hear anything back. 4 emails later as several attempts at calling the number that I found online and leaving a voicemail and still nothing. I can not believe anyone can own a business and act as such.
I was ripped off because I had to throw all the toppers away as I was scared they might cause stomach pains to kids and I lost the £14.33. To this day, I still haven't heard a thing.
I will call her one last time and leave a message that I am going to report her to consumer agency.Do not use.be90df2
You may also like
- "My daughter wanted a snack at the store so I bought her a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. She opened them and ate about 1/3 of the bag and..."
- "I purchased a box of Pretzel Pete Sour Cream & Habanero seasoned pretzels from "Tuesday Morning". Upon opening, I noticed the outside of the pretzels had a green color -..."
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."
- "I hired Stanley steamer to clean my kitchen and bathroom tile and grout. I had used them two years prior and the 5 Yr old grout looked like it did..."
- "I had a patio installed by unitedcorp of nj first i checked this company out,i talked to there supplyer pantano nursury in manalapan nj they highly reccomended tonys company to..."
- "I made a negotiation in one of the advertise in Weyburn Garage. it's a 2000 Volkswagen Passat GLX V6 AWD 4dr. Posted last Novv. 16, 2014 up to present. They asked..."
- "JE0584568163 View Details Order Date : 2014-05-19 01:58:14 Was This Chat Help?(0)|(0) From : Vicki2014-05-30 06:36:43 Subject : Missing or Wrong Products Additional Information : Item : 5616 HI, I received..."
- "Sears – You might be better buying from a car boot or street cornerWhat do you expect when you buy from a street stall?An apparent bargain that doesn’t live up..."
- "I purchased a 10" display w/ a 4 camera system. I wired the system up for a test before installation using 3 of the 4 cameras. The display labels..."