PAWZ AND RIBBON DO NOT USE. RIP OFF.
I used pawz a ribbon for 3 times in the past 3 years for personalized cupcake picture topper.The orders received were great so there was no need to call or do anything.
My latest order was in March2014. I placed the same order as before but icing toppings arrived mostly stuck to each other and they tasted completely off( bitter). The reason they were stuck to each other is because it was the first time they were sent all on one sheet as opposed to individually seperated by small plastic squares. To add to all that I took the cutting service which was terrible.
As soon as I received them, I sent an email saying that half of the icing toppers cannot be used as they are stuck together. I didn't hear anything back. 4 emails later as several attempts at calling the number that I found online and leaving a voicemail and still nothing. I can not believe anyone can own a business and act as such.
I was ripped off because I had to throw all the toppers away as I was scared they might cause stomach pains to kids and I lost the £14.33. To this day, I still haven't heard a thing.
I will call her one last time and leave a message that I am going to report her to consumer agency.Do not use.109b30c7 review #481358
You may also like
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "Greatwood veterinary hospital tried to kill our dog by giving her ivermectin and then did not watcher or see that the med dose is not to be gave to mix..."
- "3rd March 2015, buying a BenQ monitor coz of Lazada 10% discount advertisement. After 2 days receive an order cancelled trigger email and stated as pricing error. This order put..."
- "We moved to Amarillo last Jan. And bought dining room furniture from Ashleys. Furniture was delivered to us damaged. The furniture was the Ledelle. Chunk of wood from table and..."
- "Please find enclosed details of my recent experience with Europcar in Manchester. I am launching a claim against the company today in the Small Claims Court but I believe there..."
- "We arrived in the boutique shop (opposite Exeter Cathedral) and I can say my to be mother-in-law and myself felt very uncomfortable. Ian Dunn and his wife, Josie, weren't friendly..."
- "I sent my latop in as the hard drive failed, after only 6 months of use (The machine is still under warranty) and recieved an email telling me the screen..."